October Newsletter: Set goals, invest in revolutionary companies, and get inspired
Our very own Jose Martins recently received his US Citizenship! Reach out to him through Slack to congratulate him and show your support!
Meet Paetron and Jaelin. Paetron and Jaelin recently joined the TMP’s Launch to Career Success – 1st Gen Tech program. After their exit from the military, Paetron and Jaelin began their new careersearch with Barbara to land in the Tech and Entertainment industry - Paetron in photography and film, Jaelin in music business. After a few weeks of coaching, Paetron landed a position with Nationwide Studios. Jaelin is planning his next steps and learning to network while gaining more business and tech knowledge through the
Giving a whole new meaning to “started from the bottom now we here” as Hansen Hunt shares his journey from battling suicide at rock bottom to building an unshakeable thriving foundation. Read here for the whole story - it's incredible!
Looking to Invest in Revolutionary Companies?
GoStork is the only fertility marketplace where intended parents find, compare, and connect with top fertility providers. Our mission is to provide inclusive, trusted access to affordable fertility care. We have over 50 surrogacy agencies and over 10,000 egg donors (from many different egg donor agencies combined), as well as offer the ability to apply for fertility loans to finance your journey - all in one easy-to-use platform! We are 100% free for intended parents to use and are in fact the largest free database in the world. For those who would like extra assistance as they begin their journey - we also offer 1-on-1 concierge services to help answer your questions, inform you of your options and help you consider the best providers for you - also completely free of charge.
Over 6,000 intended parents from over 80 countries around the world have already joined GoStork, we’ve received amazing feedback from our users, and we’re poised for incredible growth - particularly with our first-of-its-kind Fertility Clinics Marketplace launching in the coming weeks!
Overall, we envision a world where anyone with a dream to build a family is supported along their unique path to parenthood - and we are looking for investors who will support us in making this vision a reality. After successfully raising a $760K pre-seed round, we’re now working to close our Seed round and still have opportunities to join us! If you or someone you know may be interested (VC or private investor), please reach out to our Founder and CEO, Eran Amir at firstname.lastname@example.org. He’d love the opportunity to share how his journey to fatherhood via Surrogacy, Egg Donation and IVF inspired GoStork, all of our exciting traction since launch, our robust roadmap ahead, and how we’re truly disrupting the fertility industry.
In November, the nonprofit organization 1MISSION is hosting a gala at the Phoenix Art Museum. But it’s not just any fundraiser. It’s a celebration in honor of the families 1MISSION serves in Mexico, El Salvador, and Nicaragua – and an opportunity to impact the trajectory of even more families’ lives.
These families live in challenging circumstances, and the pandemic has only made matters worse. Due to poverty and lack of jobs, families in these communities often lack access to safe, secure shelter. But they’re not letting it stop them. Instead, each family voluntarily serves hundreds of hours in their community through 1MISSION programs. And at the end of the process, 1MISSION builds them a house.
At the 1M Gala – being held on Saturday, November 6, 2021 at 6:30PM – hundreds of Arizona business and civic leaders, and other 1MISSION partners, will join together to make this work possible. It’ll be an unforgettable evening with food and drinks, inspiration and laughter. And a lot of generosity.
And as a leader in the Arizona community, we’re inviting you to be part of it. By sponsoring a table for $8,000 (personally or through your business), you have the opportunity to fund an entire house for a family that has already put in the hours of service to earn it. At the event, you will get to celebrate the new house you have already provided, and your guests will be invited to partner with 1MISSION as well. 10 tickets are included with your table purchase.
Two years ago, at our last gala, partners like you raised $450,000 – fully funding 56 houses for families in need! This year, we believe we can make an even bigger impact, and you won’t want to miss out.
To learn more about sponsoring a table at the 2021 1M Gala, please contact Nate Hughes, VP of Partnerships, at nate@1MISSION.org or (602) 550-0993.
TMP Vision Exercise 2021 -The Best Version of Me - a special thanks to Shaun Crimmins
Year-to-Date Professional Goals
- List top goal (goals)
- Skills you’ve improved
- Biggest learning experience
- What was I afraid of or worried about then, that I’m not afraid of today?
- Based on the last 6 months, what are some words your peers would use to describe you?
- Are you pleased with that?
One year from now - Sept 2022
- What do you want to own in the business? (resident expert in)
- What will be the accomplishment you’re most proud of?
- What are you nervous about, worried about, or afraid of today?
- What skill will you have acquired, perfected, or improved in the next 6 months?
Five years from now - Sept 2026
- What will be your craft? (your specialty)
- Who do you want to make proud?
- What will you in 5 years no longer have to do that is part of your job today?
- How will you describe yourself in 5 years?
Year-to-Date Personal Goals
- What have you started to do in the last 6 months that you really enjoy?
- Over the last 6 months, how would you describe how people have felt after spending time with you?
- What is the greatest act of service you’ve done for someone else in the last 6 months?
One year from now - Sept 2022
- What anxiety do you feel today that will go away in a year?
- Where will you live?
- What will you have? (physically)
- What will you give that you cannot give today?
- If and when things go poorly, what do you want to remind yourself of?
Five years from now - Sept 2026
- In 5 years, what do you want to have personally accomplished?
- What do you want to have experienced in the next 5 years?
- In 5 years, how do you spend your free time?
- In 5 years, what is the superlative that your friends and family would give you?
- What is a character flaw stopping you from becoming this person?
- What is one thing you can begin to do today, to become this version of you in 5 years?
3 People to call when I am feeling stuck or depressed
My top playlist
Images to go on my Vision board
I have gratitude for...
- Use this template to set your goals, or if you'd prefer a document to print, find it here